How To: Leverage on Asynchronous Work
Working as a team does not necessarily require all members to be available and working on tasks simultaneously. In fact, in the new hybrid world of work this is normal.
Where it is seen most often
- Distributed teams (MNCs)
- Hybrid work arrangements and in businesses adopting the 4-day work week
Benefits of asynchronous work
- Greater autonomy and engagement with work
- Lesser distractions and increased productivity
Challenges of asynchronous work
- Less collaborative environment with fewer opportunities for live brainstorming
- Slowed communication which eventually results in bottlenecks if there are no systems in place
According to Remote, asynchronous communication needs
- Good documentation of how projects and tasks are completed, such as, audit trails
- Best practices for business processes
- Messages are better than calls using communication channels, such as, MS teams, Outlook, Slack etc.
How TRIYO steps in
In asynchronous work arrangements, TRIYO can help by
- Creating structure for ad-hoc and informal tasks originating on communication channels that may otherwise be missed
- Improving transparency with details of the lifecycle of a project or task, such as, roles, responsibilities, real-time status etc.
- Creating an audit trail, that is able to trace the steps of a workflow and surface process discovery for greater trackability
To learn more about TRIYO, contact us here.
TRIYO’s intelligent data platform integrates, aggregates data from all communication channels across an organization and visualizes the data to generate powerful insights into resource utilization, client engagement and process efficiencies.
Our mission is to help organizations to surface and understand the latent data hidden in all communications channels to provide real-time insights into process gaps and to create efficiencies